Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Something that makes me happy...

*EASTER CANDY*
Maybe I should call it a love/hate relationship.
I LOVE when easter rolls around because that means all of my favorite candy is in stores.
I HATE that I end up gaining 5 pounds every easter because I can't control my cravings. It's quite ridiculous.

Who doesn't love these babies? DE-lish!

Easter means that the stores upgrade from the original bag of starburst jelly beans to the tropical ones. They are both dang yummy but tropical is the bomb diggity.  
I have a problem with jelly beans. If they had Jellybeans Anonymous I would be there in a second! These beauties are possibly the most addicting jelly bean in the world! You can ask my co-worker's if you don't believe me. I bring them to work and I get yelled at because everyone drops their diets for them! They are only around for the easter season so I make sure I get my fill!
I met these lovelies just this year and oh man...I can't tell you how delicious they are!
I'm eating one as we speak and I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to live without them after easter leaves!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I want to try the Sweetart ones - they look good :)

    ReplyDelete