Thursday, January 13, 2011

What would you do...

Wow...I have been super horrible at posting. It looks like I need to work on my goal of not procrastinating.
I haven't really had much time to think or do anything for that matter, with school starting and all and with me having a down to the minute planned out schedule everyday. One thing that I have been thinking about and that I try to remember at least every few days is something that I learned in one of my classes last semester. It is from the book "Who Moved My Cheese?". If you haven't read it, you should. It sounds totally weird but it's got the greatest message. Anyway, one of my favorite thoughts that comes from that book is...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WEREN'T AFRAID?
What a great question! Just ponder it and think about it! I know I would do A LOT more things and that is why I try to remember this every once in a while. I could ramber off a whole list of things I haven't done in my life because I am afraid but I shall spare you. I am just trying to look at life in a different way. There are so many things to be experienced in life, so in the end, do I want to have lived a life full of experiences or a life empty of them, just because I was afraid?
Just because I like you I'll give you a sneak peak at my list of things to do now that I'm not afraid.
So what would YOU do if you weren't afraid???

No comments:

Post a Comment